Simplify your cleaning, and save yourself time & money
As the original soak tank application, Spectank® has enjoyed worldwide success, with over 30,000 tanks installed in 35 countries to date.
- Spectank® is the original decarbonising soak tank application, initially developed 25 years ago.
- Manufactured from food grade stainless steel, the unit has an insulated construction to minimise heat loss and keep the unit cool to touch
- Available in a variety of sizes to cater for different types of kitchens, with different equipment.
- Our proprietary cleaning powder, CARBSOLVE®, is food safe, non-toxic, non-corrosive and biodegradable
- The tank is maintained by Spectank® – serviced by a tank technician on a monthly basis to ensure optimal performance, and on-call should the tank stop working at any time.
- Safe and effective on virtually all kitchen equipment including aluminium, stainless steel, cast-iron, and more, the Spectank® even includes a handy basket to simplify the loading/unloading procedure!
- Hinged lid which locks in 'Open' position to prevent accidental closing
- Built on lockable castors, so tank can be moved when needed such as draining, re-filling, etc.